Yesterday, news broke that Kate Middleton was spending approximately $56, 000 a year on clothes. It’s not really surprising considering she’s been wearing considerable designer (like this Alexander McQueen dress or her infamous blue Missoni coat). I know she’s famous for recycling her wears. And yes, it’s admirable that she pays for everything but still. It seems a bit excessive, especially when she could be choosing cheaper options like this Black Halo Alexander Dress.
Oh, and did I mention Prince Charles is paying it all? Either way, she still looks gorgeous and I guess that’s all that matters, right?
- revelsneverended reblogged this from classiccatherine
- crazycorkycourtney likes this
- princess-lydia likes this
- princess-harry-of-wales likes this
- thefabulouskatemiddleton reblogged this from bill-and-cathy-cambridge and added:
- cn1504 likes this
- khaleesikpopminimiddleton likes this
- bill-and-cathy-cambridge reblogged this from trendytreats and added:
- trendytreats posted this